Delivering expert interim management in the Aviation Sector
Established in 2013, the Alium Aviation practice is led by Nigel Peters, a senior sector executive with over 20 years of international experience operating in aviation and conversely delivering transformational change management programmes in both the private and public sectors.
The fast moving aviation sector has been subject to a large amount of change and transformation over the last few years with an improved outlook despite a difficult operating environment. The industry has consistently demonstrated its ability to deliver the efficiencies and improvements needed to sustain itself, indeed it has undergone transformational change and has restructured itself over the last decade extensively.
To achieve this has required a careful balancing act across many functions, capabilities and expertise with a corresponding demand for senior skilled interim managers in managing and delivering complex transformation and change programmes. Alium continues to provide interims to this challenging sector, including experts in procurement, finance, operations, HR and a variety of other positions.
When to use an Aviation expert
These changes, amongst many others, are calling for a fundamental re-evaluation of service delivery models and sustainability. Typical areas we are seeing demand in include:
- Supply Chain and Procurement
- Multi-site Operations
- General Management
- General Head of Function roles including Finance, Human Resources, IT, Operations, etc
- Operational Transformation
- Shared Services
- Business Process Outsourcing and Off-Shoring
- Change Management
- Business Recovery
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Fast and efficient response
To identify the most suitable individuals for you within days, we ensure that:
- All enquiries are handled in the strictest confidence
- A detailed brief is taken from you to understand the objectives of the role
- We select individuals from our pool of over 10,000+ active interim executives using the Alium Resourcing Model (ARM)
- Interim Managers are all pre-screened before being shortlisted
- Our shortlist of interim managers can be with you in 24 hours
Our other services
Due to the demand for agile resourcing solutions amongst many of our clients, we are now able to provide contract, fixed fee and permanent employees to fit with your needs.
What is the cost of hiring an interim manager?
Costs for interim management services will vary depending upon the seniority of the role and the complexity of the assignment. Interim management fees are charged on a daily rate basis and include our fees. All daily rate fees exclude usual business expenses and VAT.
Contact Nigel Peters today to discuss your interim management requirements in the Aviation sector or call 0207 398 7520.