Interim business development managers and directors
We specialise in supplying interim managers for a variety of businesses including FTSE-listed and private equity firms through to SME businesses and public sector organisations that urgently require specialist business development professionals. Developing businesses commercially and opening them up to new markets is key to any organisation.
When to use a business development manager
Interim managers can provide the expertise needed to lead business development or optimise business performance, help underperforming business and provide sector insight which an organisation might otherwise not have. Interim business development executives can strengthen senior management teams and provide expertise in a wide range of specialist areas including:
- Change Management and transformation
- Turnaround for organisations in decline
- Developing and implementing growth opportunities within an organisation
- Delivering a step-change in performance
- Surging into new markets
Fast, efficient, cost effective response
To identify the most suitable individuals for you within days, we ensure that:
- All enquiries are handled in the strictest confidence
- Your project is managed directly by a dedicated consultant
- A detailed brief is taken from you to understand the objectives of the role
- We select individuals from our pool of over 10,000+ active interim executives
- Interim Managers are all pre-screened before being shortlisted
- Our shortlist of interim managers can be with you in 24 hours using the Alium Resourcing Model (ARM)
What is the cost of hiring an interim business development manager?
Costs for interim management services will vary depending upon the seniority of the role and the complexity of the assignment. Interim management fees are charged on a daily rate basis and include our fees. All daily rate fees exclude usual business expenses and VAT.
Call us to discuss your business development requirements
If you have an immediate need for a Health professional or would like to find out more about this agile resource, please email Nigel Peters … or call 0207 398 7520.
Our other services
Due to the demand for agile resourcing solutions amongst many of our clients, we are now able to provide contract, fixed fee and permanent employees to fit with your needs.