Expert Interims in energy & utilities
The fast moving energy sector has been subject to a large amount of change and transformation over the last few years. Providers are under pressure to maintain quality services to their customers, whilst controlling costs and continuing to fund infrastructure investment successfully.
When to use an Energy and Utilities expert
This challenging environment has seen the demand for senior executives increase across the sector and Alium has continued to provide agile solutions across a variety of disciplines in the form of:
- Board level executives
- Bid specialists
- Programme leaders and teams
- Operational experts
- Commercial specialists
We have extensive experience across the sector, including the following market segments:
- Oil and gas
- Power generation
Fast and efficient response
To identify the most suitable individuals for you within days, we ensure that:
- All enquiries are handled in the strictest confidence
- Your role is managed directly by one of our consultants
- A detailed brief is taken from you to understand the objectives of the role
- We select individuals from our pool of 10,000 active interim executives
- Interim Managers are all pre-screened before being shortlisted using the Alium Resourcing Model (ARM)
- Our shortlist of interim managers can be with you in 24 hours
Our other services
Due to the demand for agile resourcing solutions amongst many of our clients, we are now able to provide contract, fixed fee and permanent employees to fit with your needs.
What is the cost of hiring an interim manager?
Costs for interim management services will vary depending upon the seniority of the role and the complexity of the assignment. Interim management fees are charged on a daily rate basis and include our fees. All daily rate fees exclude usual business expenses and VAT.
Call us to discuss your interim management requirements
If you have an immediate need for an interim manager with energy and utilities experience or would like to find out more about this flexible resource, please contact Nigel Peters today or call 0207 398 7520.