Interim managers for senior Finance roles
We specialise in supplying interim managers for FTSE-250, private equity through to SME businesses that urgently require specialist finance professionals.
Fast and efficient response
To identify the most suitable interim manager for your organisation, we ensure that:
- All enquiries are handled in the strictest confidence
- Your role is managed directly by one of our finance consultants
- A detailed brief is taken from you to understand the objectives of the role
- We select individuals from our pool of 6,000 active interim executives
- Interim Managers are all pre-screened before being shortlisted
- Our shortlist of interim managers can be with you in 24 hours
When to use a finance expert?
Interim finance managers can provide the expertise needed to lead and implement financial programmes and process improvements across a diverse range of industry sectors. Bringing extensive senior-level experience, they are able to take full accountability for delivering change and invaluably ensure full knowledge transfer which will provide finance functions with a legacy of long-term benefits. Interim executives can strengthen senior management teams and provide expertise in a wide range of specialist areas including:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Due Diligence and Restructuring
- Outsourcing and Off-shorting
- Programme and Project Management
- Shared Services
- Major Systems Implementation
What is the cost of hiring an interim manager?
Costs for interim management services will vary depending upon the seniority of the role and the complexity of the assignment. Interim management fees are charged on a daily rate basis and include our fees. All daily rate fees exclude usual business expenses and VAT.
Call us to discuss your interim management requirements
If you have an immediate need for interim manager or would like to find out more about this flexible resource, please email John Bloor.
...or call us on 020 7398 7513.
All enquiries will be handled in the strictest confidence.