Interim Project Manager, Project Director, Programme Manager and Programme Director roles
Interim Project Managers/Directors and Programme Managers/Directors from Alium can take responsibility for your key programmes and projects, ensuring effective delivery and a seamless handover. If you need to enhance your project or programme management capability, our experienced interim managers can assist.
When to use interim Project or Programme Directors and Managers
We provide experienced Project and Programme interim executives to who work closely with your existing team to work with your organisation in a number of ways:
- Lead highly visible, business critical projects and programmes
- Deliver fast results against difficult time and budgetary constraints
- Lead culturally and politically sensitive change programmes
- Large scale systems implementation
- Manage the bid process
- Relocation or restructuring
- Improve project management delivery capability and instill best practice
- Recovery and turnaround of projects in distress to deliver results quickly
Fast and efficient response
To identify the most suitable individuals for you within days, we ensure that:
- All enquiries are handled in the strictest confidence
- Your role is managed directly by one of our consultants
- A detailed brief is taken from you to understand the objectives of the role
- We select individuals from our pool of 6,000 active interim executives
- Interim Managers are all pre-screened before being shortlisted
- Our shortlist of interim managers can be with you in 24 hours
What is the cost of hiring an interim manager?
Costs for interim management services will vary depending upon the seniority of the role and the complexity of the assignment. Interim management fees are charged on a daily rate basis and include our fees. All daily rate fees exclude usual business expenses and VAT.
Call us to discuss your interim management requirements
If you have an immediate need for interim manager or would like to find out more about this flexible resource, please email Bruce Mair.
...or call us on 020 7398 7513.
All enquiries will be handled in the strictest confidence.