Interim Managers with Health Sector expertise
To deliver the change agenda for healthcare, NHS and private sector organisations need to enhance their capability to implement strategy, streamline commissioning, restructure delivery and lead vital programmes. Alium can help provide that expertise, in a flexible and timely way.
When to use interim managers with Health sector experience?
Our interim managers understand not only the changing health sector as a whole, but also the very particular pressures facing health sector managers. Unlike management consultants, Alium health sector specialists work as part of your organisation, with delegated authority to:
- Improve patient pathways
- Enhance workforce management
- Programme-manage change initiatives
- Develop world-class commissioning
- Manage facilities and estates
- Engage clinicians in change and transformation
- Introduce and embed best practice.
Fast and efficient response
We are focused on providing the most suitable interim manager for roles in the Public Sector, working to your timescales. To identify the most suitable individuals for you within days, we ensure that:
- All enquiries are handled in the strictest confidence
- Your role is managed directly by one of our health consultants
- A detailed brief is taken from you to understand the objectives of the role
- We select individuals from our pool of 6,000 active interim executives
- Interim Managers are all pre-screened before being shortlisted
- Our shortlist of interim managers can be with you in 24 hours
What is the cost of hiring an interim manager?
Costs for interim management services will vary depending upon the seniority of the role and the complexity of the assignment. Interim management fees are charged on a daily rate basis and include our fees. All daily rate fees exclude usual business expenses and VAT.
Call us to discuss your interim management requirements
If you have an immediate need for an interim manager with a background in Health or would like to find out more about this flexible resource, please email Mike Hollin
...or call us on 020 7398 7513.
All enquiries will be handled in the strictest confidence.