In just a few decades, interim management has evolved to become a strategic solution to executive resourcing. Interim management is widely used throughout the world and in the UK is now estimated to be worth over £1b a year.
Why interim managers are used
Interim managers are used to fulfill senior management capability gaps or when skills do not exist in-house. In addition, they are increasingly being used more strategically:
- To mentor and up-skill the existing team
- As an alternative to executive search
- To deliver major projects and programmes
- As an alternative to consultancy
- To deliver significant business change
Registering with Alium
If you would like to apply to be registered as an interim manager with Alium Partners, please complete our online form which can found by clicking on the Registration page under For Interims.