Employment law and legislation
Alium is committed to ensuring all the interim managers we work with are aware of the employment legislation and business regulation that may affect them.
We recommend you take time to find out about:
- Intermediaries Legislation (IR 35)
- Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003
- The Data Protection Act 1998
- Proposed managed service company legislation from HMRC
- The Money Laundering Regulations 2007
Please note that the contents of these summaries are intended for general information purposes only, and shall not be deemed to be or constitute legal advice. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss as a result of acts of omissions taken in respect of these summaries.