Delivering expert interim management in the Infrastructure Sector
Established in 2013, the Alium Infrastructure practice is led by Chris Knights, a senior sector executive with over 20 years of international experience operating in aviation and conversely delivering transformational change management programmes in both the private and public sectors.
Within the multiple components of the infrastructure sector there is now an unparalleled challenge facing this sector at all levels. The economic trend of the current climate has challenged the traditional business models and there is now a fundamental rethink taking place on how to develop new business models that will enable continued growth against a backdrop of delivering effective infrastructure services.
When to use interims in the infrastructure sector
To achieve this has required a careful balancing act across many functions, capabilities and expertise and has seen a demand for senior skilled interim managers in managing and delivering complex transformation and change programmes...
These substantial changes have resulted in a fundamental re evaluation of service delivery models and sustainability. Typical areas we are seeing demand in include:
- Supply Chain and Procurement
- Multi-site Operations
- General Management
- General Head of Function roles including Finance, Human Resources, IT, Operations, etc
- Operational Transformation
- Shared Services
- Business Process Outsourcing and Off-Shoring
- Change Management
- Business Recovery
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Fast and efficient response
To identify the most suitable individuals for you within days, we ensure that:
- All enquiries are handled in the strictest confidence
- A detailed brief is taken from you to understand the objectives of the role
- We select individuals from our pool of over 10,000+ active interim executives
- Interim Managers are all pre-screened before being shortlisted using the Alium Resourcing Model (ARM)
- Our shortlist of interim managers can be with you in 24 hours
Our other services
Due to the demand for agile resourcing solutions amongst many of our clients, we are now able to provide contract, fixed fee and permanent employees to fit with your needs.
What is the cost of hiring an interim manager?
Costs for interim management services will vary depending upon the seniority of the role and the complexity of the assignment. Interim management fees are charged on a daily rate basis and include our fees. All daily rate fees exclude usual business expenses and VAT.
Contact Nigel Peters today to discuss your interim management requirements in the Infrastructure sector or call 0207 398 7520.