Sector: Infrastructure - Railways
Location: Buenos Aires — Argentina
A small infrastructure company that provided services to the railway industry wanted to grow their capabilities by partnering with bigger infrastructure companies to take part in private and public tender processes. They did not have an HR Manager and needed to upgrade their HR department significantly.
The key deliverables included:
- Handling all of the people-related due diligence
- Position classification and grading including job descriptions, annual objectives and performance appraisals
- Payroll & Benefits, including IT infrastructure
- Personnel data entry and records maintenance
- Consultation and advisory services to management and employees
- Problem resolution including conduct and performance
- Policy & procedures development
Alium Partners Latam provided a highly experienced senior HR professional with a strong track record in different industries and excellent soft skills to set up the HR team. He reported directly to company CEO (major shareholder), contributing to organisational HR strategy and design, hands-on management of all transaction-related HR matters to achieve the desired outcomes.