Alium Partners are proud to be an Affiliate Member of IPSE – The Association of Independent Professionals and the Self Employed. For full details on this organisation and members benefits, as well as discounts, please see below.
Who are IPSE?
IPSE (formerly known as PCG) is the largest association of independent professionals in the EU, representing freelancers, contractors, independent professionals and consultants from every sector of the economy. They are an active and influential voice in both the government and industry, creating the stimulus needed for independent professionals, and their clients, to thrive and prosper. As well as being a campaigning body, they also provide members with a multitude of specialist benefits, including tax and legal helplines, IR35 support and compensation for when they’re unable to work due to sickness or injury.
Why do independent professionals join IPSE?
With over 22,000 members, IPSE is the only nationwide association supporting independent professionals and their businesses, and the one true voice for all independent professionals. As well as being entitled to valuable benefits which will defend and protect their hard earned business, IPSE members also gain access to dozens of member-only offers which give them the opportunity to save hundreds of pounds a year.
What do IPSE’s membership benefits include?
- Up to £1000 compensation if an agency breaks its contract
- Up to £2000 compensation if you are ill/injured for 3 weeks
- Up to £500 per day compensation for tax compliance meetings
- Up to £5000 compensation for jury service
- Lobbying for you in government and industry
- Free tax and legal helplines
- A specialist to defend you in a tax investigation at no cost
- Toolkit with business templates, client contracts and more
- All the news and guidance on changes that affect you
- Help with winning work
- Extensive networking with experienced professionals
- Free use of inspiring flexible workspace
- Debt recovery: special member rate
- Correct handling of HMRC compliance checks, free of charge
- 24-7 access to all the wisdom of Ashridge Business School
We encourage anyone who has taken the leap into self-employment to join IPSE, and gain the guidance and community support needed to boost and develop their on-going career.