IT Services Interims
The IT services market can be segmented by the type of skills that are employed to deliver the service from design through to build and then run, but providers of IT services can no longer afford to focus only on technology and the internal organisation, they now have to consider the quality of the services they provide and the relationship with the customer. Global competition and increased commoditisation mean technology companies also require greater commercial and managerial acumen, particularly at senior levels. Interim executives from Alium not only bring with them a wealth of industry experience, but also the commercial insight and customer focus to lead vital bids, transform procurement and supply chains or redevelop service management.
When to use an IT Services interim
Interim managers can boost the existing management team to:
- Lead projects and programmes
- Manage virtual teams
- Lead product launches
- Change processes and applying business sense to decision-making
Fast and efficient response
- To identify the most suitable interim manager for your organisation, we ensure that:
- Your role is managed directly by one of our dedicated consultants
- A detailed brief is taken from you to understand the objectives of the role
- Interim Managers are all pre-screened before being shortlisted using the Alium Resourcing Model (ARM)
- Our shortlist of interim managers can be with you in 24 hours
Our other services
Due to the demand for agile resourcing solutions amongst many of our clients, we are now able to provide contract, fixed fee and permanent employees to fit with your needs.
What is the cost of hiring an interim manager?
Costs for interim management services will vary depending upon the seniority of the role and the complexity of the assignment. Interim management fees are charged on a daily rate basis and include our fees. All daily rate fees exclude usual business expenses and VAT. Call us to discuss your interim management requirements
If you have an immediate need for a strategic interim manager or would like to find out more about this flexible resource, please email Nigel Peters ... or call us on 0207 398 7520.
All enquiries will be handled in the strictest confidence.