First of all, can I take this opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year! I hope 2016 brings you every success.
After what seemed like quite an extended Christmas break, the team here are back into the full swing of things and while December was a quieter month in terms of market activity, we still saw high demand from areas such as Financial Services, Construction, Utilities and Manufacturing - so the need for expert interim leadership going into 2016 is strong.
With a new year, the opportunity to reflect and make resolutions always comes into focus, and 2016 is no different. Our team of consultants and wider interim community took time in December to discuss such topics on our blog, including:
- Why Teamwork Isn’t Dead
- What Is Change Management?
- Managing Personal Brand As Part Of An Individual Leadership Style
- Hiring An Interim Successfully – The Clients’ View
- 10 Ways Of Retaining Top Talent In 2016
- The Latin American Marketplace: The Argentine Perspective
- Building Up Building Societies Through Robust Risk Management
I look forward to hearing from you with your thoughts on the above and working with you in this coming year.
Nigel Peters, Managing Partner