2016 continues to be positive. Heading towards the end of the financial year, hiring intentions and senior recruitment decision making seems to be on the increase. As well as a number of interim positions in finance continuing to grow from last month, requirements from organisations have also shown demand for interim experts in key functions such as HR, Operations and Risk & Compliance. Some organisations are also hiring interims in the short term for a role, while also looking for a permanent candidate at the same time, showing increasing business confidence from leaders as they look to the year ahead. Indeed the importance of effective leadership (http://www.inspiredmail.co.uk/t/y-l-ddltuid-l-p/) is something that I have covered on our blog this month following a CSR event with I attended with senior leaders and the Lord Mayor at the Mansion House recently. It was an insightful session on how business leaders can use CSR to improve performance. Other topics covered by the team on the blog in the last few weeks include:
- A to Z of Interim Management: M is for Money
- 5 Steps For Turning Failure Around: Infographic
- The Recruitment Challenge For The Next Generation
- Why Business Agility Matters In 2016
- Should Interims Be Offered Incentives On Top Of Their Daily Rate?
- A Third Of Businesses Use 20 Or More Interims Per Year: What For?
- 3 Key Reasons To Hire An Interim
I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the above articles.
Nigel Peters, Managing Partner