I hope the first few weeks of the New Year have started positively for you.
Although we are seeing some caution and indecision in the market, January was still a very busy month in terms of requirements. Areas such as HR, Ops and Projects continue to show regular levels of activity across a number of sectors. However, at the forefront is high demand for senior interim finance professionals, as businesses seek to ensure their finance functions are robust ahead of the new financial year and they look to achieve growth. This need also stretches across a variety of industries including manufacturing, third sector and technology. Indeed, our team here and wider Alium community have been talking about how business leaders can grow their organisations, after our recent survey showed a large proportion are still struggling with it (http://www.inspiredmail.co.uk/t/y-l-dihiddy-l-p/) . As well as this, our recent market conversations, which you may find interesting include:
- Healthcare Leadership: Sir Robert Naylor
- How Interims Make Businesses More Competitive
- Partnering Success Isn’t Happenstance
- Passion And Leadership In The Social Care Sector
- The Role Of The Chief Risk Officer In The Insurance Sector In 2016
- How To Reduce Travel Costs In A Business
- What Do You Need To Become A Good CEO?
I look forward to hearing from you on your thoughts on the above and how you are finding 2016 so far.
Nigel Peters, Managing Partner