In general, the recruitment market is supposed to slow down in the run up to Christmas, but November did not reflect that tradition here! Increased levels of demand continue to be seen from the construction and manufacturing sectors, as well as in public health and financial services. It also seems that the traditional functional requirements are coming to the fore again with HR, IT and Finance all driving enquiries, as well as the ever growing area of risk & compliance.
This variety is also reflected in our blog conversations in the last month which include:
- How UK Businesses Can Attract The Best Talent
- Using An Interim Manager For The First Time?
- Why Retention Is Central To Business Success
- Crossing The Finish Line: Insight From The CBI Conference
- Interim Or Permanent?
- 91% Of Business Leaders Have Confidence In The Global Economy (Infographic)
- What Opportunities Does Radical Care Delivery Reform Present?
- Cyber Security – The Importance of Communication
- Can You Be Proud Of Your Procurement Process?
As ever, I hope you enjoy our blog content and look forward to engaging with on these subjects and your market thoughts.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and prosperous 2016.
Nigel Peters, Managing Partner