Interim procurement and supply chain managers
We specialise in supplying highly skilled Procurement & Supply Chain interim managers for FTSE, private equity and SME businesses through to Public Sector organisations to lead transformation or change.
When to use an interim procurement and supply chain expert
Your organisation can gain a competitive edge through implementing or transforming a number of solutions such as:
- Innovative strategic sourcing
- Implementing best practice
- Re-engineering supplier relationship management
- Organisational restructuring
- Achieving cost efficiencies and LEAN practices
- Supply chain solutions and demand planning
- Establishing a contemporary procurement function
Specialist areas include:
- Supply Chain
- Greenfield Procurement
- Commercial Management
- Best Practice and Process Re-engineering
- Strategic Sourcing
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Category Management
- Contract Management
- Demand Planning
These alone can increase profitability, mitigate future risk and improve stakeholder partnerships and customer service. Our interim managers have in-depth experience gained throughout their careers from a full spectrum of industries Access to this extensive talent pool enables us to deliver successful, agile solutions for your organisation.
Fast and efficient response
To identify the most suitable interim manager for your organisation, we ensure that:
- Your role is managed directly by our dedicated Procurement & Supply Chain Practice
- A detailed brief is taken from you to understand the objectives of the role
- Interim Managers are all pre-screened before being shortlisted
- Our shortlist of interim managers can be with you in 24 hours using the Alium Resourcing Model (ARM)
What is the cost of hiring an interim procurement and supply chain manager?
Costs for interim management services will vary depending upon the seniority of the role and the complexity of the assignment. Interim management fees are charged on a daily rate basis and include our fees. All daily rate fees exclude usual business expenses and VAT.
Call us to discuss your interim procurement and supply chain requirements
If you have an immediate need for a strategic interim manager or would like to find out more about this flexible resource, please email or call us on 0207 398 7520.
All enquiries will be handled in the strictest confidence.
Our other services
Due to the demand for agile resourcing solutions amongst many of our clients, we are now able to provide contract, fixed fee and permanent employees to fit with your needs.