Interim Management for Professional Services
Our pools of interims have deep expertise across all sectors of business and all functional areas. They have a broad range of consulting and management skills and a proven track record of delivery in the design and implementation of strategy, structure, process, governance and capabilities. They have experience of large transformation and change programmes, restructuring, mergers and acquisitions and business recovery and improvement.
We can supply interims to consult on strategic or operational issues, both as single appointments, or in teams and we can also supply interims to meet the internal management needs of your own organisation or those of your Client.
When to use an interim manager in Professional Services
Whether to respond to internal pressures around cost, fulfil an unexpected or short notice knowledge or skill gap, or when the ‘bench’ is empty, an interim manager can support the management team to deliver value across a wide range of services, including:
- Operational Transformation
- Shared Services
- Business Process Outsourcing and Off-Shoring
- Change Management
- Business Recovery
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Customer Relationship Management
- Technology Consulting
- Talent and Organisation
You may also consider using the deep expertise of an interim manager to assist with winning work, or when an expert witness is required.
Fast and efficient response
To identify the most suitable individuals for you within days, we ensure that:
- All enquiries are handled in the strictest confidence
- Your role is managed directly by one of our experienced Professional Services consultants
- A detailed brief is taken from you to understand the objectives of the role
- We select individuals from our pool of over 10,000 active interims
- Interim Managers are all pre-screened before being shortlisted using the Alium Resourcing Model (ARM)
- The shortlist of interim managers can be with you in 24 hours
What is the cost of hiring an interim manager?
Costs for interim management services will vary depending upon the seniority of the role and the complexity of the assignment. Interim management fees are charged on a daily rate basis and include our fees. All daily rate fees exclude usual business expenses and VAT.
Our other services
Due to the demand for agile resourcing solutions amongst many of our clients, we are now able to provide contract, fixed fee and permanent employees to fit with your needs.
If you would like to learn more about interim management in Professional Services, please contact Nigel Peters today ... or call 0207 398 7520.