Interim sales managers and directors
We specialise in providing interim sales managers and directors for a variety of businesses from FTSE-listed through to SMEs and public sector organisations that urgently require senior skills in sales and commercially focused roles.
When to use an interim sales manager
Few aspects of any organisation are as measurable as sales performance - which is why it is under constant examination. Poor performance must be addressed immediately. Our commercially focused interims can:
- Develop new strategies
- Lead product and service launches
- Lead teams or departments, and up-skill, coach or mentor in-house teams
- Motivate existing sales force and energise performance
- Recruit and train new sales teams
- Transform sales practices
Fast, efficient, cost effective response
To identify the most suitable individuals for you within days, we ensure that:
- All enquiries are handled in the strictest confidence
- Your project is managed directly by a dedicated consultant
- A detailed brief is taken from you to understand the objectives of the role
- We select individuals from our pool of over 10,000+ active interim executives
- Interim Managers are all pre-screened before being shortlisted using the Alium Resourcing Model (ARM)
- Our shortlist of interim managers can be with you in 24 hours
What is the cost of hiring an interim sales manager?
Costs for interim management services will vary depending upon the seniority of the role and the complexity of the assignment. Interim management fees are charged on a daily rate basis and include our fees. All daily rate fees exclude usual business expenses and VAT.
Call us to discuss your interim sales requirements
If you have an immediate need for a Health professional or would like to find out more about this agile resource, please email or call 0207 398 7520.
Our other services
Due to the demand for agile resourcing solutions amongst many of our clients, we are now able to provide contract, fixed fee and permanent employees to fit with your needs.