Our interim managers’ experience and background
Our interim managers have previously been successful senior executives in FTSE, privately owned and public sector organisations. They typically:
- have a proven track record of success across a range of organisations
- have worked across a range of sectors but tend to be deployed in the sectors they have expertise in have worked on a range of management disciplines including Board Director, Head of Function through to Project Management roles
- report directly to the senior management, the Board or shareholders
- have no political baggage and are exceptionally focused on delivering the agreed business goals
- thrive on new challenges and adapt to different organisational cultures to drive through changes needed.
When are interim managers used?
Interim managers are used to fulfil senior management capability gaps or when skills do not exist in-house. In addition, they are increasingly being used more strategically to:
- mentor and up-skill the existing team
- as an alternative to executive search
- to deliver major projects and programmes
- as an alternative to consultancy
- to deliver significant business change
Top 10 Tips for interim managers video
Want to know more about setting up as an interim manager? Speak to The Interim Hub
The Interim Hub is the largest resource on the web for the interim management community, providing advice, opinion, support and training for new and experienced interim managers.
Through the Interim Hub, you can set up your interim management business, find out how to source your first role and read news from across the interim management industry. The Interim Hub team are always on hand to advise you on any aspect of setting up and marketing your interim practice. Contact The Interim Hub today on 01737 234561 or visit www.interim-hub.com
Contractor Accommodation Services
Contractor Accommodation Services (CAS) is a free accommodation service designed specifically to save you time and money, by sourcing, negotiating, booking and managing your accommodation whilst living away from home on an interim assignment.
Whether you need realistic indicative accommodation costs when considering an assignment or have your start date confirmed, you can benefit from their relationships with B&Bs, hotels and serviced apartments across the UK and Europe.
“I was introduced to the services provided by CAS on an assignment to London recently and could not be happier with the service which was always, quick professional and easy. The team were first class, attentive and focused on my needs making the whole process slick and stress free.” Ken McKie, Senior HR/Reward Director