Firm expands specialist industry sector and service offering in response to market demand and refreshes brand positioning and website
Alium Partners, the leading international interim solutions provider, has completed a series of senior industry sector specialist appointments in London and Buenos Aires, and refreshed its brand proposition and service offering. While interim management remains at the core of Alium Partners’ business, the firms new focus on ‘agile resourcing’, now encompasses the provision of permanent, fixed fee and contract recruitment solutions. The company has also updated its website, brand and imagery to reflect these developments and is proud to make these announcements as it continues from a very strong 2013, when it celebrated its milestone ten years in business.
Nigel Peters, Managing Partner, said: “We are delighted to start off 2014 with such positive news. In 2013, we saw a sustained increase in client demand for interims, which is continuing in 2014, and we have a record number of candidates on placement with clients. It has been really pleasing to welcome new team members in the UK and Argentina to support our collaborative-working approach to agile resourcing.”
Mike Hollin, Managing Partner, added: “2013 was a fantastic year for all of us at Alium Partners and 2014 looks to be even better. We have expanded our practices across both the public and private sectors with senior industry practitioners in areas including Further Education, Local Government, Risk & Compliance, Aviation & Infrastructure and Media & Entertainment. Interim remains our core business, but clients have been asking us to solve senior human capital issues where interim is not necessarily the right approach, so we have now formalised our ‘beyond interim’ offering.
Alium Partners has updated its brand positioning and look and feel of its logo by adding the word “Partners” to emphasise the firm’s partnership model with clients and candidates. The firm has also changed the imagery on its website and literature to reflect the broader recruitment solutions it offers across sectors, functions and capabilities through its 10,000+ plus registered candidates.
The re-launched Alium Partners website now also features:
- An exclusive candidate portal where registered executives can update their details directly
- New FAQ pages for candidates and clients
- Mobile: the website now has a mobile version which is fully responsive to all mobile devices
- Challenges: a section designed to give a better understanding as to why companies use interims
- Success Map: an interactive map showing details of Alium Partners’ international offices, partners and placements around the world
- A new look and feel to the Alium Partners blog, ‘IM In Mind’ which supports the company’s’ social engagement across five platforms and their commitment to thought leadership and content sharing.
- Fresh case studies and testimonials from clients and candidates