Interim HR managers and directors
We specialise in supplying interim managers for FTSE-listed businesses through to SME firms, public sector and not-for-profit institutions that require senior HR executives for the short to medium term to deliver on specific objectives. We manage a qualified pool of interim managers with career experience as Board-level HR Directors, Heads of HR or senior HR Business Partners, as well as functional specialists.
When to use an interim human resources expert
Interim Managers with the relevant experience and skill sets can contribute at all stages of an organisation’s life cycle from securing investment, bid due diligence, business growth, new market entry, restructuring, acquisition and divestment through to managing transfers, downsizing or filling planned or unforeseen absences and skills deficits. Our interim professionals are skilled in the following areas:
- Due Diligence & Restructuring
- Employee & Industrial Relations
- Employee Branding & EVP
- HR Shared Services Set-up & Management
- HRIS & Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Internal Communications & Employee Engagement
- Leadership Development & Executive Coaching
- Organisation Design & Development
- Outsourcing & Off-shoring
- Programme & Project Management
- Resourcing & Talent Acquisition
- Strategic Generalist HR Directors & HR Business Partners
- Talent Management
Fast and efficient response
To identify the most suitable interim manager for your HR role, we ensure that:
- All enquiries are handled in the strictest confidence
- Your role is managed directly by our Human Resources Practice
- A detailed brief is taken from you to understand the objectives of the role
- We select individuals from our pool of over 10,000 active interims
- Interim Managers are all pre-screened before being shortlisted using the Alium Resourcing Model (ARM)
- The shortlist of interim managers can be with you in 24 hours
What is the cost of hiring an interim HR Director?
Costs for interim management services will vary depending upon the seniority of the role and the complexity of the assignment. Interim management fees are charged on a daily rate basis and include our fees. All daily rate fees exclude usual business expenses and VAT.
Call us to discuss your interim HR requirements
If you have an immediate need for an HR professional, or would like to find out more about this flexible resource, please email Amanda Johnston ... or call us on 0207 398 7520.
All enquiries will be handled in the strictest confidence.
Our other services
Due to the demand for agile resourcing solutions amongst many of our clients, we are now able to provide contract, fixed term and permanent employees to fit with your needs.