Interim project managers and programme directors
Interim Project Managers/Directors and Programme Managers/Directors from Alium Partners have the skills, experience and capability to take responsibility for your key programmes and projects, ensuring effective planning and delivery with a seamless handover. If you need to enhance your project or programme management capability, our experienced interim managers can assist.
When to use an interim project or programme expert
We provide experienced PMO, Project and Programme interim executives to work closely with your existing team and whole organisation in a myriad of ways:
- Lead highly visible, business critical projects and programmes
- Deliver effective outputs and outcomes against challenging time and budgetary constraints
- Lead culturally and politically sensitive change programmes
- Large scale systems implementation
- Manage the bid process
- Organisation design, relocation or restructuring
- Improve project management delivery capability and instill compliance and best practice
- Recovery and turnaround of projects in distress to deliver results quickly
Fast and efficient response
To identify the most suitable interim manager for your PPM role, we ensure that:
- All enquiries are handled in the strictest confidence
- Your role is managed directly by our experienced team
- A detailed brief is taken from you to understand the objectives of the role
- We select individuals from our pool of over 10,000 active interims
- Interim Managers are all pre-screened before being shortlisted using the Alium Resourcing Model (ARM)
- The shortlist of interim managers can be with you in 24 hours
What is the cost of hiring an interim project manager?
Costs for interim management services will vary depending upon the seniority of the role and the complexity of the assignment. Interim management fees are charged on a daily rate basis and include our fees. All daily rate fees exclude usual business expenses and VAT.
Call us to discuss your interim project requirements
If you have an immediate need for an PPM professional, or would like to find out more about this flexible resource, please email or call us on 0207 398 7520.
All enquiries will be handled in the strictest confidence.
Our other services
Due to the demand for agile resourcing solutions amongst many of our clients, we are now able to provide contract, fixed fee and permanent employees to fit with your needs.