Interims with extensive Health Sector expertise
In today’s ever-changing health sector landscape, organisations need to enhance their capability to implement strategy, cost improvement, restructure delivery and lead vital programmes. Alium Partners can help provide that expertise, in a flexible and timely way. Alium Partners acts as an advisor to the hiring manager and has experience of working across the entire industry, having formed close relationships with many hospitals, trusts, CCG’s and CSU’s, as well as private healthcare providers
When to use a Health interim
Our interim health professionals understand not only the changing health sector as a whole, but also the unique pressures facing the industry. Our interim specialists work as part of your organisation, with delegated authority in order to:
- Deliver cost improvement programmes
- Programme manage change initiatives
- Introduce and embed best practice
- Improve operational efficiency
- Manage corporate functions
- Develop world class commissioning
- Integrate care pathways
- Improve communications
- Set up and execute shared services programmes
Types of roles we can provide interim managers for include:
- Improvement Directors (Clinical and Strategic)
- Functional Heads e.g. Finance Director, HR Director, IT Director
- General Managers
- Programme & Project Managers including PMO
Fast, efficient, cost effective response
To identify the most suitable individuals for you within days, we ensure that:
- All enquiries are handled in the strictest confidence
- Your project is managed directly by a Health practice expert
- A detailed brief is taken from you to understand the objectives of the role
- We select individuals from our pool of over 10,000+ active interim executives
- Interim Managers are all pre-screened before being shortlisted using the Alium Resourcing Model (ARM)
- Our shortlist of interim managers can be with you in 24 hours
Our other services
Due to the demand for agile resourcing solutions amongst many of our clients, we are now able to provide contract, fixed fee and permanent employees to fit with your needs.
What is the cost of hiring an interim manager?
Costs for interim management services will vary depending upon the seniority of the role and the complexity of the assignment. Interim management fees are charged on a daily rate basis and include our fees. All daily rate fees exclude usual business expenses and VAT.
Call us to discuss your interim management requirements.
If you have an immediate need for a Health professional or would like to find out more about this agile resource, please email Suhail Mirza ... or call us on 0207 398 7520.